Thursday, August 25, 2011

Incredible Hulk #458

In the Fall of 1997, I was certain that God's plan for my life was to marry my girlfriend Glenda. Because I was an avid comic book reader at the time, I got the bright idea of proposing to her in a comic book, and it worked! In the letters page of Incredible Hulk #458, you will find my marriage proposal to her. I am still overjoyed that she said yes 13 years later!

I was so excited that my letter was published that I showed everyone and their grandmother multiple times. Then it hit me . . . why wasn't this excited about sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with others? Eternal life means deliverance from an eternity in the Hell that we deserve, so it is something to get excited about!

May we be more eager and excited about sharing Christ's incomparable Gospel with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment