Monday, July 18, 2011

I love the capabilities of the site at which my blog resides! For the past two weeks, I have been part of a team on a mission trip to the Philippines. 

Because internet access is limited where we were stationed, the ten blog entries previous to this one were written before I set foot on the plane. I have programmed my blog to update the site every weekday automatically. In fact, at the moment I am most likely asleep because of exhaustion and jet lag (the Philippines is 13 hours ahead of CST). I can update my blog in this matter because cyberspace never sleeps.

The blessing that we have as believers is that the Lord never sleeps because He is all-powerful. We can pray to Him any time of the day and trust Him in every situation because He is never tired and never too busy! 

1 I will lift up my eyes to the mountains; From where shall my help come? 2 My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. 3 He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber. 4 Behold, He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. 5 The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade on your right hand. 6 The sun will not smite you by day, Nor the moon by night. 7 The LORD will protect you from all evil; He will keep your soul. 8 The LORD will guard your going out and your coming in From this time forth and forever. (Psalm 121)

No comments:

Post a Comment